2016 RAV4 Brochure
You Need Our Brochure Before You Buy
Download your FREE brochure to get the breakdown of all the available options
Get ready to do more in the new 2016 Toyota RAV4. It’s got the look you crave: a daring front end, restyled rear fascia, sleek exterior and stylish new wheels. Available integrated fog lights and new available LED lighting – including high-/low-beam headlights, taillights and Daytime Running Lights (DRL) – all help make the road ahead even brighter. When you drive a RAV4 get ready to take your next great journey.
Sporty looks and a spirited drive
The 2016 RAV4 encourages you to venture out in style. Its bold front end creates a chiseled look, and new side lower exterior panels add to its appeal. It’s a package that’s as athletic as it is refined, and it’s ready to take you on that next great journey. Get more information…
A dynamic responsive experience
Drive with confidence. RAV4 is available with an innovative All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system with Dynamic Torque Control. It continually monitors and distributes engine power between the front and rear wheels to deliver optimum traction. Get more information…
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
Integrated safety systems
Our newly developed Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)* is an available active safety package that combines the Pre-Collision System* with Pedestrian Detection* (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert* with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Auto High Beams (AHB)* and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)* to assist you. TSS-P’s comprehensive features create in-the-moment safety designed to support your awareness and decision-making on the road. Get more information…
– Drivers should always be responsible for their own safe driving. Please always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, vehicles, weather, etc., the system(s) may not work as intended. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner’s Manual for further information.
– The Pedestrian Detection System is designed to detect the presence of a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, to determine if impact with the pedestrian is imminent and to help reduce impact speed. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, driver input and weather, light and road conditions. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further information.
– Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more details.
– The automatic high beam system operates at speeds above 21 mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner’s Manual for details.
– Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important instructions and cautions.